Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Aliiiive

Guess what! I'm alive. :) Life has been INSANE but is finally settling back into a rhythm. Let's see what has happened. My hubby turned 30, his grandfather passed away, his dad got sick, CJ and both got sick twice, I started teaching first grade (WHAT!?), I finished another semester of grad school, we moved from NH to MA, and chaos has reigned supreme in our life. We still aren't completely unpacked since I only have Saturday to get it done and have to spend the rest of the days educating some children. I promise the blog will slowly but surely come back to life. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.