Friday, June 17, 2011

CJ's First Steps!

Yesterday, CJ took his first steps. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He was so proud. He took two steps then yelled to make sure I was looking. Of course the second I got the camera out, he fell. I did manage to get a video of him taking steps later that I will post. I'm so proud of my little schmoopy. I'm not going to lie, I cried. Craig came home last night and put CJ in front of him and told him to come to him and he did. I promptly burst into tears. Its just overwhelming how fast he is growing. I know everyone says that but it really is true. By next week he'll be running around like he owns the joint. He does pretty much run the joint already. Did anyone else break down crying when their baby took their first steps or am I just a giant mushball? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.