Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's going on?

I just thought I'd update with a few new endeavors I've got going on in my life.

First, we just got a new puppy. Why we decided it was a good idea to say yes when a friend offered her pug, I don't know. He's a little rambunctious but completely adorable. The hubby is calling him a Dutch Mastiff because it makes him feel better about himself.

Next, I'm planning CJ's first birthday party. We decided to go with a Sesame Street theme. I don't want to buy anything. I want to try to craft it all from stuff I already have. We'll see how that goes.

I know I mentioned in another post, plus there is a banner above, that I am selling Barefoot Books. I absolutely love these books. They're beautiful, the stories are great, and they support moms. Plus they are from Concord MA which is just a bit away from me. I'm going to try to post about one book that they offer once a week here on this blog. I'll probably have a few giveaways too.

Finally, I'm going to be a baby sign language instructor! I'm so excited about this. I'll be working with My Smart Hands which is founded and run by Laura Berg. I'll also be posting on here a "sign of the week" as well as links to the website I'll use to post class schedules and availability.

So I'm really excited for all these changes. I hope you will all enjoy them right along with me. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Pugs are great and will keep you entertained for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's currently keeping me irritated. He just gets into everything and steals stuff right of the baby's hand. This is partly the baby's fault for giving him half of everything he eats. I'm hoping he grows out of this insanity because if not, I'm going to have to feed him to my other dog. (I kid of course)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.