Saturday, December 8, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (23)

This is another lean week. I didn't get on the computer at all on some days. That's quite a feat for me.

Christmas
Make your own clay ornaments - I might do this and use some of my gold plate paint.
DIY Bird Nest Ornament My friend Tina would love these.
Dum Dum Wreath CJ would steal all the lollies.

Recipes
Dark Chocolate and Mint Cloud Cookies Yum!
Easy Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies Making these on Monday, I'll let you know how it goes.
World's Best Cookie That's a tough name to live up to. 
CJ (Toddler) School
The Letter H
Superhero Mini-Unit
Grinch-y Preschool
The Letter K

Life
Turquoise I love turquoise.
Getting Your Dog Ready for Baby
Wall of Maps I would love to do this in my future classroom.
What to do in Seattle

This post brought to you by Grumpy Cat and a ridiculously adorable tiny deer.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.