1. You use the words "I seen". Or you have no grasp of grammar or spelling. Computers autocorrect all of that for you. It shouldn't be that difficult.
2. You have popups. Kill them. Kill them all.
3. You have a dark font on a dark background or a light font on a light background. I am old and I cannot see that shiz.
4. Music plays when I go to your blog.
5. You only post giveaways or coupons. Thanks for the free stuff, but boooooring. I can get coupons from the newspaper.
6. You are blatantly sexist, racist, homophobic, or you curse constantly. I swear as much as the next sailor, but if it is every other word, you just sound unintelligent.
7. You preach to me. I can go to a priest for that.
8. You have captcha. Ain't nobody got time for that.
9. You only review paranormal/ya/romance. I just can't. There are so many blogs devoted to Twilight and its various rip-offs and it just irritates me. Read some literature.
10. You don't speak in full sentences. There was a blogger that I loved, and then she started writing her posts like this : "went to the beach. sand. ran around. had fun. etc, etc, etc." I just don't get what she was going for and it was annoying so I had to stop reading her blog.
So this is my opinionated piece of the week. What turns you off from a blog?