Friday, March 29, 2013

Too much

Me when my alarm goes off at 6am.
Between teaching full time for the first time ever, going to grad school full time, taking care of CJ, moving, planning a bachelorette party/ bridal shower, life has just gotten too hectic for me. Something has to suffer, and I'm afraid it is going to be this blog. I apologize, but it's just the truth.

I will continue to post, but it will be sporadic and random at best. I would love some guest posts if any of you are interested, just to keep things fresh. Hopefully I will be able to get into a routine and be able to get on here once in a while. Don't worry sponsors, your posts will be scheduled as promised.

I know Big Ang, I know!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.