Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Meme Friday

That Friday Blog Hop

I feel like I haven't done fun meme Friday in forever. Here goes.




1. Are you a napper? Helllz yes. I could sleep all day everyday. I am a sleep connoisseur. I am the queen of sleep. I nap with CJ for approximately 2 hours every day. If we don't nap, we get grumpy. 

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? I loved English and Latin. I love learning languages. I really wish I had the time to continue to learn Latin and Arabic. My least favorite subject was usually history or science. I am a huge history and science nerd, but most of the teachers I had were really boring. Plus I hated learning just the books' version of history. I despise biology. It just grosses me out. 

3. Did you have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue at your wedding?  I did, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I think the something new was my dress, the something old was an embroidered handkerchief, the something borrowed... I don't remember, and the something blue, I think my flowers were wrapped in blue ribbon. You would think I'd remember that stuff huh?

4. What is one thing you are determined to do this summer? Not waste it. Here in New England, we don't always get a really long summer so we have to take advantage of it while we can. I'm also determined to get my driver's license, but that requires people's help and that isn't always easy to depend on.

5. Ice cream or popsicles? Ice cream definitely. I love ice cream. I could eat it everyday all day. Yum yum yum. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We will be enjoying the lovely green mountains of Vermont and attending the wedding of one of Craig's old college friends. Enjoy your weekend, and don't forget to remember the fallen soldiers who this holiday is in memory of. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.