Saturday, February 9, 2013

Things I Found

Since I didn't do it last week, today's Things I Found is going to be pretty long. Since we are stick inside with a blizzard, I have time to finally write some posts. So here's good stuff from the last two weeks. Enjoy.


10 Crafty Things to Buy at the Dollar Store
Sandwich Roll-Ups - So cute. 



Geekery
Best Documentaries about Social Justice - Will make you want to go change the world. This is a good thing. 

Valentine's Day
Fashion/Beauty
Simple Gibson Hair Tutorial - Even I could do this. 


Recipes
Spicy Vegetarian Chili
Peanut Butter Honey Banana Oatmeal Cookies - You had me at honey.

Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Potato Skins - Did you get all that?
Taco Potato Skins - I must really like potato skins.
Homemade Granola  - With no refined sugars. 







Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.