Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pine Bros Softish Cough Drops Review

Sometimes I offer to review things that I don't yet have need for, hoping that eventually I will. That was the case when I offered to review Pine Bros Softish Cough Drops. I live in New England, so I knew that eventually cough drops were going to come in handy.

So a few weeks ago, this ginormous, filled to the brim with cough drops. They sent me honey and cherry flavors. They sent a ton of bags, and then what they call "pucks" that you can fill with cough drops. They are very helpful to keep in your purse. (I've also found they are very good for distracting babies.)

I am honestly not a big fan of the honey taste. I think they are just too strong for me. The cherry taste on the other hand, I love. I could (and do) eat them like they are candy. They are called softish, and they are exactly that. They aren't hard cough drops, and they aren't soft like gummy bears, they are soft-ish. I highly suggest that you check these cough drops out. With cold weather coming, you know you are going to get sick, and you know you are going to need some.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.