Monday, November 19, 2012

Sharpie Gel Highlighters Review

Always take lecture notes in pencil. 
Since I am currently in grad school, I take a lot of notes. Not to brag or anything, but I am an amazing note-taker. For reals. I should get straight A's on my note taking skills alone. I like to use multi-colored highlighters and different colored pens (black, blue, and red) to get to the nitty gritty of what is being taught.

Sharpie sent me over a couple of their new gel highlighter pens to see what I thought. I've used every highlighter that ever existed, and obviously Sharpie was my favorite brand, but what would I think of these new highlighters? What was wrong with the old highlighters, I thought to myself. Then I met this guy....

Look at that little gel tip. It is flawless. It glides like the smoothest crayon you ever used in your life. I want to highlight all the things. You can't really tell the difference between the regular highlighter and the gel one as far as color goes. The only difference is the glide. Like I said, it is smooth. It is the jazz of highlighters.

These new highlighters can be found at your local school supply store, or online at sharpie.com. These are perfect. When the gel tip runs out, you just twist the bottom and more pops up, like a mechanical pencil, except more awesome. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.