Monday, July 9, 2012

CJ's Birthday - Weekly WrapUp

What a weekend! Friday night I fell while running across the street. I slid right down the road and skinned my elbow, hand, and knee. I have road rash. It is gross. Wanna see? Gross huh? It is kind of green-ish now. Good thing my hubby is a nurse. He's keeping an eye on it for me.

Saturday we had a cookout for myself and my sister-in-law's boyfriend Ben. That was a lot of fun. We didn't get home until midnight so we were not well-rested for what was to come, which was...

CJ's 2nd birthday party!! His birthday is the 15th, but we had his party a week early. He doesn't know the difference. He had a great time and it was a ton of fun to plan, bake, decorate, etc. I have a ton of posts coming up about the party. I'll be giving my dairy-free cake recipes, some tips on frugal decorating, and lots of party pictures. For now though, I am exhausted. CJ is too. He took a 3 hour nap today, and I'm pretty sure he'll be going to bed at exactly 8 o'clock. So look forward to the fun posts, and I'll see you after I get a good night's sleep! Here's a pic to tide you over.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.