Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things I Found (2)

Teaching Children Good Manners - CJ is actually the sweetest when he says thank you mama. 
Winter Fairy Birthday Party - This is gorgeous and precious and I need a baby girl.
SOAR Superhero Program - CJ would love this. 
5 Awesome Valentine's Crafts for Kids
Martin Luther King Jr Activities
Harvard Museum of Natural History Visit - Awesome field trip in Boston.
The Letter Z
10 Great Educational Tools For Children 2-5
The ABC's of Raising Boys
Fun Activities for The Mitten - I love that book.
Food
5 Photos of Pizza - International pizza. Yum.
Skinny Queso Dip - I loooove queso. 

Life
Women in the Balkans who Choose to Live as Men - It's a really interesting story.
21 Poses for Photographing People
9 Stupid Things Christians Say - Written by a Christian.

Nerdery
10 Most Romantic Moments in Doctor Who - Does it need saying? YES DOCTOR IT DOES.
Gone with the Wind Part 2
10 Best Disney Songs You've Never Heard - I actually have heard most of these, because I am in fact, a huge nerd.

Beauty
Valentine's Date Hair
DIY Jewelry Holder

Home
Preserving Memories with Elegant Frames
Using Bright Yellow Paint in the Home
I'm in the kitchen singing and this conversation occurs.
CJ - Mama not sing.
Me - But I'm a good singer.
CJ - Mama not good sing.
Me - But I like to sing.
CJ - CJ not like mama sing.

Truth hurts man.




Adolescent elephants throw themselves on the ground when they are upset.
Elephant tantrums are cuter than baby tantrums.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Terrific post. Thanks so much for sharing. Love the baby elephant tantrum :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.