Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sponsor me!


Ok people. ConBust 2012. How have I never heard of this awesomeness before?! It is a sci-fi convention here in Massachusetts, aimed towards women. How freaking sweat is that? It is going to be March 31st - April 1st. 

Guest this year include: 

Stephanie Dray - I squeed when I saw her name. Love her! 
Tamora Pierce 
Gaming and other geekdom!

So here's the deal peoples. I want to go. But I need a sponsor. Hubby won't let me pay for it out of pocket. So if you represent a geeky/sci-fi/fantasy product, let me be your personal billboard.

I will wear your t-shirt, give away your swag, be your own personal walking, talking, fangirl-squeeing advertisement. 

If you are interested, please email me at lindseyaylward@yahoo.com. Thanks!! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.