1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Not often enough. Once a week, if that. I just don't care. I barely shave my legs in the summer too.
2. Valentine's Day Cards for your spouse : funny or romantic?
The card can be funny, but my message inside will be romantic.
3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Playing with the baby outside. Flowers. The smell of spring rain and things growing. I <3 Spring.
4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
Pedicures and massages. I love getting my muscles rubbed.
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
I would love to put it directly into savings, but more often than not, it goes directly to bills.
What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?
Rhett and Scarlett in Gone with the Wind. Gemma and Kartik in A Great and Terrible Beauty. Allie and Noah in The Notebook. Jane and Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre. Jon Snow and Daenarys in Game of Thrones. Oh wait, is that last one just in my head?
Which would you rather : read your favorite book over and over again or read 100 different mediocre books?
This isn't even a question. I'd definitely read my favorite book over and over again. Life is too short to read crappy books. There's 2353464234234 amazing books in the world. Just throw the crappy ones away. Or give them to someone who might not think it is so crappy.Pin It