Thursday, February 16, 2012

GoneReading Discount

I've mentioned before how much I love the store GoneReading. You can read about their mission here, but basically, they rock. 100% of the money they make goes towards building libraries and literacy programs in the developing world. How sweet is that? To make it even better, their products also rock.

They have awesome book-related t-shirts, book journals, book marks, and even book-ends. My favorite bookmark is the "My wizard can beat up your vampire" one.

GoneReading is currently offering 25% to anyone and everyone. Just use the code BBANDS25

Let me know which goodies you get! Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.