Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why You Should Do a 3D Ultrasound

When I was pregnant, my absolute favorite moments were the ultrasounds. I loved seeing my little schmoops and hearing his heartbeat. I was paranoid for a lot of my pregnancy (for absolutely no reason) so for those few minutes, I felt completely calm. In the Army, they tell you around 20 weeks what you are having. Well, the week prior to that, I was home visiting my hubby in Massachusetts. He wasn't going to be back in Kentucky with me while I had the gender ultrasound. We (ok, I) decided we were going to go get a 3D ultrasound. I found a place in Boston and we went in.

It was awesome and so much fun. CJ was lounging, leaning back with his hands behind his head (how he still sleeps) with his legs spread wide open. As soon as she zoomed in we knew. There was no denying that he was all boy.

Look at my schmoops, can't believe he is going to be two!

If you are around 20 months, you can go in and find out what you are having. It is a ton of fun when it is in 3D. I got an awesome DVD with a video and music

If you are in the Austin area, check out Miracle Insight.  They have 2D, 3D, and even 4D ultrasounds. I don't even know what a 4D ultrasound is. I can't wait to get pregnant again! I want another baby to grow! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.