Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Monday Monday

Remember that fantabulous to-do list I made myself last week? Guess how much of it I did. Out of thirty things to do, I did... 0 things. Well, I did kind of start CJ's fairy garden. And I did keep emptying boxes out of the dining room. And I did start planning CJ's birthday party. But nothing concrete really got done. Boo me. CJ and I did spend a lot of time coloring due to the rainy weather. But I've decided instead it is going to be month of June to-do list.

Source: karaspartyideas.com via Lindsey on Pinterest
I also have to add a bunch of stuff to it. I have to plan CJ's birthday party and make a bunch of stuff for that. I've decided on a dinosaur theme, with the colors green, brown, and blue. I have to find a recipe for a dairy-free, gluten-free cake. (Dairy-free for CJ, gluten-free for his uncle.) I know what I'm basing the cake on, here's a pic. I already ordered some dinosaurs to decorate with. It should be tons of fun. I will definitely share when all is said and done.

I haven't done the menu plan for the whole month because you just never know what is going to happen around here. Such as our car dying and us being completely without a vehicle. Because that happened. But here is our plan for the week.

Menu Plan Monday
Monday - Burgers and baked potatoes
Tuesday - Hummus, tabouleh, and falafel
Wednesday - Crock pot roasted chicken
Thursday - Paula Deen Egg Sandwiches
Friday - Spaghetti with Chicken
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - ???

I made these yesterday. They were amaze-balls. Literally. No baking at all. CJ was busy hanging out with his uncle or he would have helped. You just roll up all the ingredients into balls and then roll them into coconut.

Coconut Peanut Butter Balls. I got the recipe here. Check it out.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.