Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Monday... again!

Didn't we just have a Monday? Sheesh. I feel like the weeks are going by faster and faster. My baby is about to turn two!! Waaah. We are at the Franklin Park Zoo today, so I'm sure I'll have some great pictures for Wordless Wednesday.

My nephew got baptised on Saturday. I am proud to be little Caleb's godmother. He slept through the entire ceremony. Such a little stinkbug. CJ was excited to go to church because I told him he could go and say prayers. He said his prayers like a good boy, but then he wanted to run around the whole church. I am not ashamed to say I bribed him with animal crackers and my necklace. A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do.

So what are you all reading? I am in the middle of a great YA book, The Darkening Dream. I'm also finishing up The Bloggess' book. I haven't had a ton of time to read lately, so it is taking me longer to finish reading than usual. 



Menu Plan
Monday - falafel, hummus, and tabouleh
Tuesday - Stuffed Green Peppers
Wednesday - Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken
Thursday - Egg Bake
Friday - Sloppy Joe Shepard's Pie
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.