Thursday, June 21, 2012

You love me, you really love me.

Uhmmmm did y'all realize that I passed 500 followers like FOREVER AGO?! Ok not really, but I just signed into blogger and happened to see where it says I have 512 followers. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! You guys... awwwww.... you love me, you really love me. Thank you so much for following my little blog, it really means a lot to me.

I'm sorry that the blog has been kind of stagnant lately. I have no excuse other than I am just really lazy. But knowing that 512 people are willing to listen to the BS that I post on here makes me want to go out and do awesome things so I can blog about it. Thanks so much you guys. I really mean it. I will try my best to make following my blog worth it. :) You rock! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.