Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Fairy Hobmother Stops By!

If you are an avid blog reader like me, I bet you've seen the Fairy Hobmother around. He (yep, it's a he) hops from blog to blog, leaving little presents in his wake. I'll admit I've been a little jealous of all the awesome bloggers who have gotten a visit from him like Fashion in the Forest and Life with 2 Boys. When he hops around all the blogs, he leaves a little present for blogs that he thinks deserve a little recognition for their hard blogging work.

The other day I tweeted to him asking why he was the Fairy Hobmother and not the Fairy Hobfather. He is still mysteriously not answering the question, but he did decide to stop by!

So besides dropping little presents to bloggers like myself, what else does the Fairy Hobmother do? Well, it turns out that he's just a regular guy, working at Appliances Online, spreading love and joy wherever he goes.

If you'd like the Fairy Hobmother to stop by your blog, you should follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/fairyhobmother. If you leave a comment below, he might just hop on over to your blog and decide to leave you a present too! Pin It

14 comments:

  1. The other day my son asks if the tooth fairy is real. I told him that he will have to see for himself when he loses his first tooth. If she leaves something "special" under his pillow.

    So today I ask, is the Fairy Hobmother is real?

    www.guideformoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the Fairy Hobmother would stop by and visit me!

    http://kidsaregrown.blogspot.com/

    mglawler62 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question...guess I'll chalk that up to the mystery of fairies. #lol

    Hoping I get a visit too, it'd be great to have someone to drink some strong tea w/ & talk about gourmet kitchens. :-D

    @roasted_beanz

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems like such a nice guy for doing this!!

    http://theladiesloungeblog.com

    I hope he stops by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wondered why he's called the HobMOTHER too. That's funny!
    Dede @ savingsinseconds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wondered about that same thing. I hope he comes to visit me soon.
    Http://tapeschkecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been chasing the Fairy Hobmother for a while now. I hope he decides to stop by www.moneysavingmindy.com really soon! Congrats on your visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Would love if he stopped by my blog at www.melanieski.blogspot.com A Year of Jubilee Reviews.
    congrats!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, maybe because HobFather sounds too much like Godfather? ;)

    Come on over, Fairy Hobmother, we'd love to have you on LiteraryWinner.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Thanks for the twitter link. I will have to stop by Twitter and say hello to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Fairyhob mother! Congrats on his visit! They are quite cool people!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that is a super cool idea. I would love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother.

    I am your newest follower from the I love my online friends hop and just wanted to say hi.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so fun for you congrats. nothing like a wonderful monday surprise and why his name is been something I had wondered too. maira @ www.stayingclosetohome.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Congratulations! I believe, I believe... ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.