Saturday, August 4, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (5)


I want Buttermilk!!


Family
Adoption Links to Help You Get Started She has a bunch of great articles about adoption. 
Adoption Myths You Shouldn't Believe For the record, we aren't adopting (yet) but a good friend might be, so I've been reading up on it.
Homemade Organic Baby Wipes Going to start doing this. 
Easy Time-out Glitter Bottles Easy tutorial that kid's can even help with, or do themselves.
The Power of a Parent's Touch Great article.


Fashion
Cool Space Nails
Possessionista If you covet something you see someone wear on TV, she finds out where you can get it. 

Teaching
An Amaaaazing Classroom Behavior System Absolutely brilliant. 


Babies
A Gorgeous Honey Themed Baby Shower I love honey!


Home
Love this farmhouse kitchen. We live in a farmhouse currently, it doesn't look this nice.


Blogging
Why Companies Should Pay for Reviews

Food
Hot Fudge Bourbon Milkshake Yes please?


Craftiness
Upcycled Desk Food Tray I have this exact tray so I'm definitely doing this! 







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. AHHH the baby one cracks me up! I love the expression on his face LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.