Saturday, August 18, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (7)


How amazing are the pictures from Curiosity? 
Recipes
Oven Baked S'mores Yum.

Brown Sugar, Fig, and Gorgonzola Crisp


Fashion & Beauty

How to be fashionable on a budget

Kids & Babies

8 Controversial Parenting Styles I wish parenting wasn't controversial.
Butterfly Birthday Party This is precious for a little girl.

Education
Literature Boxes The Farmer and the Dell and Ask Mr. Bear
Online Pre-School Curricula for Toddlers
20 Ways to Use Flash Cards

Blogging
Tweets that make you look like a spammer Please read.
Which numbers are important in blogging? Surprise, it's not the number of followers.
Apostrophe Mistakes That Drive Your Readers Batty




My new favorite website... I'm obsessed : http://www.online-sweepstakes.com


Mwahahahaha. 
I sing this daily. My Swahili-speaking best friend is not impressed.

Yes please.
Spoilers.

Preach!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the smile. I especially like the meme one about JOhnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Oh my some of these are darn good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love all of these! Supposably, your blog rocks. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.