Saturday, August 11, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (6)



Fashion & Beauty
How to Dye Your Hair Using Henna I'm hoping to do this sometime soon. 

Family
Books to Help Introduce Your Kids to Real Literature Can't wait to read Gilgamesh with CJ.
History of the Cloth Diaper Interesting stuff. 
A collection of school lunch ideas. 
An awesome nursing at the grocery store image.  I eat, you eat. 

Breastfeeding and the Catholic Church A beautiful post. 

Random
More awesomeness from The Bloggess. I want to be her. Craig does not want to be her husband.

Teaching
Teaching Ancient History with Star Trek. Awesome!
Amazing First Week Plans

Toddler School Ideas
A is for Apple Some great ideas

Recipe
Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding 
Baked Cream Cheese Crab Rangoons I looooove crab rangoons. Baked = healthy, right?
Homemade Blueberry Jam. It is so simple! 
Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Sounds amaaaaazing.



This is my life.

This guy lives in the woods behind my house and comes
to hang out on our window everyday.





This makes me LoL. 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Totally a great post! I ever thought to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it every Saturday so there's no pressure to write something at least one day a week.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.