Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blast from the Past Saturday

I thought this would be a funny idea. In addition to my Silent Sunday pictures, every Saturday I'll post a picture from my past. It should be a funny little trip down  memory lane. I already know which picture I'm doing first... cuz I'm an evil big sister....


Mwahahahhahahahhahaha. ::evil cackle:: This is my little sister in the 2nd grade. Loving the Sarah Jesse Rafael glasses. Before you feel too bad for her nerdiness, let me show you a picture of her today. 
She's totally that girl that all the boys wish they hadn't teased so much when they were little. My sister is gorgeous. I am so jealous. Love you Toni Baloney!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.