Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 08 – Most overrated book

Day 08 - Most Overrated Book

There is a book, which is considered a "classic", that I despise with the fire of 1000 suns. I had to read it in high school, I had to read it TWICE in college. It is considered one of the great "romances". I HATE THIS BOOK!

This book is Wuthering Heights. There is nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, romantic about this ridiculous book. This book is about the weird, dysfunctional, incestual relationship between a bunch of weird hillbillies living in the moors of I don't even know where. I really didn't like Twilight, and one of the main reasons I really didn't like Twilight is that somehow, Wuthering Heights was made out to be this great romance. No. Nothing about this book is romantic. Ugh. I can't even describe to you how much I hate this book.


This book makes me so mad, I can't even write a synopsis. This is what goodreads' has to say, "An intriguing tale of revenge in which the main characters are controlled by consuming passions." I'm not even putting up a picture of the cover because I don't want it to taint my blog.  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.