Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update

I apologize for being gone for the last few days. Nothing special has really been going on. I've just been working on the syllabi for the English classes I'll be teaching. It's for a home-school co-op like I mentioned before, so I get to come up with the curriculum completely on my own.

The bambino has been a great big grump the last few days. I have no idea why. He doesn't seem to be getting any teeth but he won't stop whining and just driving everyone crazy. He also has been nursing like crazy. Maybe it is a growth spurt. Tomorrow we'll be taking him to a zoo for the first time, so that should be fun.

I've been reading the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater. I am actually surprised at how much I like it. I have been reading them one after the other. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the ending, but I'll give a full review later. I'm also reading the third Song of Fire and Ice book. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.