Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene

So apparently Hurricane Irene is coming my way. I'm a little nervous but we are all stocked up on food. The hubby isn't concerned in the least. CJ loves the rain, so I'm sure he'll think it is hilarious. If the storm does come, I will probably be bringing the baby into bed with me to snuggle. Just one less thing for me to worry about. Our building is made of pretty solid concrete, so I'm pretty sure it can hold up to some wind. My in-laws house might blow away though... I'm on the coast of Massachusetts so I'm right in the middle of the 80mph-70mph zone. We'll see.


So how about all of you? Is Hurricane Irene making an appearance at your house? What are you doing to prepare? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.