Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 09 – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Day 09

Surprisingly, the book I resisted reading for the longest time, was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. When the books first came out, many of my friends read them and were obsessed. Being the rebel that I am, I resisted their call. Why would I want to read a book about a little boy who becomes a wizard?! Obviously, I know now that I DEFINITELY want to read books about a little boy who becomes a wizard. The Harry Potter series is amazing. I feel like I don't even have to go and explain my love for Harry Potter. It's nothing that you all haven't heard a million times before. The Harry Potter series changed a generation. It's our Star Wars.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.