Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday!


This is another awesome book blog hop that I'm really excited to participate in. It's a great way to find tons of new bookie blogs and tons of new people. Just click on the picture above if you'd like to participate. There's also an awesome thought-provoking book-related question to answer. 

This week's question: 

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

A. I think this is going to be a really popular answer, but I'm going to go with Harry Potter. Who doesn't want that awesomeness to be real? Wizards and dragons and giants and trolls and centaurs. I would totally have a pet centaur. Hopefully I wouldn't be a Muggle so I could go to Hogwarts. Although I think if I was allowed, I'd rather go to Durmstrang. Viktor Krum = yum. If I did go to Hogwarts, I'd probably be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I'm not sure I'm quite evil enough for Slytherin, but I can hope. 


A. I'm changing my answer!!! I can't believe I didn't go with this first, but OBVIOUSLY, my answer is either Middle Earth (from Tolkien) or The Seven Kingdoms (from Game of Thrones). I want to be an elf in Middle Earth or a hobbit. I'm not sure, but that's where I want to live. I also would like to go to the Seven Kingdoms and whoop on all the stupid Lannisters and take all the Starks and bring them together and be like NONE OF YOU ARE DEAD!! STOP BEING STUPID!! I would still like for Harry Potter to be real as well though. 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed both your answers. In Middle Earth I would be a Hobbit. Content to farm maybe meet some elves. In The Seven Kingdoms I would probably die early on. LOL. I am not evil enough to be a Slytherin. I don't even think I would manage Ravenclaw without being kicked to the curb. :D
    Your little guy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love both of your answers :) Harry Potter would be awesome but so would Lord of the Rings!!! Great picks!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.