Friday, September 30, 2011

Going away for the weekend

Sorry guys, but I will be gone for the weekend. It's my five year college reunion. Since I went to a military college, it's this huge deal.

Here's some pics from my freshman year at Norwich University MCV.
This is the very first day, that's me in the middle. 
My freshman year portrait.
I don't even know who this person is anymore.
Wow.  
The day we were recognized as cadets. Me on the top right.
We got so much crap for decorating for Christmas.
The top middle girl is the bambino's godmother, Auntie Tina.


So I guess I'll see you all on Monday! That's when I'll be announcing the winner of the Banned Books Giveaway! I'll also be announcing another fun and exciting thing here on my blog. I'm super excited about it!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.