Monday, September 26, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

I usually don't do this, because I'm really bad at remembering where my books came from but I'm going to try to do this weekly.

Bought




I bought a ton of new American Sing Language books so I can become fluent in ASL. In my baby sign language classes, when someone asks me "how do you say..." I want to be able to tell them.

Nook
I got four new free nookbooks. I honestly don't remember if they are from the Unbound free Friday books or what. I am really excited about Bright Young Things by Anne Godberson. I read Luxe about a month ago and loved it, so I'm sure this will be just as good. I haven't read anything by Agatha Christie in probably about 10 years, so I'm due for a few good mysteries. I honestly don't remember a thing about Night Birds' Reign, but the description sounds interesting.


Won


During the Back to School Giveaway Blog Hop, I won two books from Bookhounds YA. The first was Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn. I'd never heard of it, but from the goodreads' description, it sounds like something I'd love. I also won Last Sacrifice: A Vampire Academy Novel by Richelle Mead. I've never read any of the Vampire Academy books, but I suppose now I will have to. :) Thanks Bookhounds!!







For Review
Courtesy of BookSneeze
Courtesy of Edelweiss
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.