Thursday, September 15, 2011

What a day...

How was my day you ask?

Well the hubby got selected for a 3-week long trial at jury duty. So that's fun. In addition to the jury duty, he still has to work his 8-hour evening shift. So I have no hubby from 6am until midnight. Awesome.

And then there's this...

I have been dealing with that face all day long. I'm guessing that some of his molars are coming in because he is just not a happy camper. You can see even the dog is trying to ignore his unhappiness. (Please excuse my pink heart pajamas. At least the baby is dressed.)

All he's wanted to do all day is eat and nurse and sleep. I wouldn't mind him wanting to sleep if he didn't want to nurse the entire time he was napping. (Overshare alert!) My nipples are hurting, let me tell you. He finally went to bed about 9:30, an hour and a half after we went in his bedroom to rock to sleep. He just screamed and screamed until finally he rested his poor little head on my shoulder and passed out.

I literally accomplished nothing today. It was one of those days where I just had to give up trying to clean or do dishes or eat. I just had to snuggle with my bambino. So we did. Poor schmoopy. I hope he feels better soon. For both of our sakes. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.