Sunday, September 25, 2011

Papercrafting Leftovers?

Buddha Shrine made from leftover magazine bits.
I really like to do crafts. I crochet, do cross-stitch, and paint. My favorite crafts though, are paper crafts. I love making matchboxes and other random paper crafts. I used to do ATC's but I hate the way mine turned out. Whenever I do paper crafts, I end up with those little tiny bits of leftover paper. And just like Fabrizio over at Crafting Mad, I have a really hard time getting rid of those little bits of paper. I just always think that I'll be able to find a use for them. Even the tiniest scrap of paper can end up making the difference on some sort of paper craft! Or so I tell myself. I think this is one of those classic crafting sicknesses. My husband doesn't understand.

Lately though, I have found some use for medium-sized bits of crafting leftovers. I give them to the baby to scribble on! I made him some crayons that are big enough for him to hold on to, and he can scribble to his heart's content. See husband, I found a use for those random bits of paper!!

So what about you crafters? Do you use up all your crafting paper? If not, what do you do with the leftovers? Do you purge yourself of them or do you hoard them? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.