Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy Weekend!

The cake, isn't it cute?
Sorry for the quiet blog the last few days. I had a pretty busy weekend. I was out of town (back in my hometown actually) to throw my cousin a baby shower. It went really well. Everyone behaved themselves and I absolutely love my cousin's fiance's family.
The father-to-be & friends trying to see who can eat a jar of baby food  the fastest.

CJ wondering why the big guys are wasting all that good baby food.

My cousin (her tiny belly) and her fiance opening presents. 
I didn't get any pictures of the decorations. I made a cute little bunting that said Caleb. There were streamers everywhere and a big "It's a boy!" sign. It was good to see my Nana and cousin. I don't get down to see them very often. 

So other than that, nothing to big going on here. I'm trying to make a quilt as a Christmas present. CJ has been having a really rough time going to bed at night. I think being out of town messed with his sleep schedule too much. It's just going to get worse with Christmas coming.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.