Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday
Planning our menu worked out great for us last week, definitely going to continue this. So here's this week's yum yums. It is really cold out (9 degrees) so we are having a lot of stew and soup this week.

Monday - Crock Pot Beef Stew (in the crock pot now!)
Tuesday - Leftover crock pot beef stew
Thursday - Split Pea soup (we have a ham bone to use)
Friday - Burgers and Fries
Saturday - Dada is making steaks! Yum!
Sunday - Maybe a date night. 

Last week's hits were the sun-dried tomato penne and Paula Deen's avocado, egg, bacon, and cheese sandwiches. If you've got any great quick, easy, and yummy (preferably dairy-free) recipes to share, let me know! I'm learning to cook so I'm down for trying anything!




Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.