Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It's that time again. Everything we made for dinner last week was freaking delicious. I mean really. The beef stew was to die for. I even liked Craig's split-pea soup. He made it a little spicy and it made it yummy. I had it with a grilled cheese sandwich. There's still some in the fridge if you'd like to come over for lunch. :)

So this week, we are keeping it simple. Lots of leftovers. Craig made a big turkey dinner this weekend, so we will be having turkey sandwiches quite a bit. I'm ok with it. Turkey is yummy. I'll also be using the turkey to make Pumpkin Turkey Chili. My friend made it and she said it was delicious. So here's our plan...

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Pumpkin Turkey Chili
Tuesday - Leftover Chili
Wednesday - Crock Pot BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Thursday - Leftover BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Friday - Spaghetti
Saturday - Mark and Sara-Marie's wedding!!!
Sunday - Craigy steaks and salad

So what are you cooking up this week? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.