Top Ten TV Guilty Pleasures
1. Pretty Little Liars - Sometimes this show infuriates me. Where are their parents when they are in life or death situations?! Why are teenagers so melodramatic? Why does everyone in this high school have perfect skin and hair?! I keep telling myself I'm only going to watch it until we find out who A is, but I'm probably just lying to myself. The four main characters are just gorgeous and flawless. I want to hate them all but they're adorable.
2. Real Housewives of New Jersey - This is the only housewives show I watch. I love these girls. I used to love Jacqueline, but she has annoyed me this past season. Caroline is still my hero and I hope to be a mom like her. I love the new additions of Kathy and Melissa. They are both so sweet and funny. Teresa is a nut. End of that story.
3. Supernatural - Sometimes campy, sometimes over-the-top, always awesome. Dean's one-liners alone make this show completely worth it. I even got my husband into it.
4. Gossip Girl - Again, where are their parents?! I love Blair. I love her clothes, I love her self-serving attitude, I love her on-again/off-again love for Chuck. I keep giving this show up and then going back to it. So bad, it is good. I don't understand why this season Blair has stopped washing her hair and doing her eyebrows.
5. Doctor Who - I don't really feel guilty about this one because it is the greatest show ever. Stephen Moffat is an evil genius. My mind is still blown over the River Song reveal. Wow.
7. Spartacus - The blood, the gore, the violence, the sex. LOVE IT. Actually, not going to lie, the sex scenes are so gratuitous I have to look away. I'm such a prude.
8. Once Upon a Time - Have you seen this show? It is so freaking good. I'm almost not ashamed because it is so good, but since it is about fairy tale characters, I'll add it to the list.
9. Psych - This show is soooooo funny. I love the dynamic between Shawn and Gus.
10. Mob Wives - Another hot mess of a show. I don't really like any of these characters the way I do with Real Housewives, because they are all mean and insane. But I kind of love Renee for some reason. I just want to hug her and tell her she's beautiful. And OMG Big Ang this season. Love her to death.
So what shows do you watch that you are slightly ashamed of?