Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Authors that I wish Would Write More Books
1. George RR Martin - I've said it once, and I'll say it again. PLEASE FINISH THE SERIES GEORGE!!! If he dies before the end of Game of Thrones, I don't know what I'll do. Cry. Burn the copies I have. Throw a fit.
2. Michelle Moran - I love her writing style and the way she brings history alive. I think she's got a ton more books in her so I'm not too worried.
3. Libba Bray - I wish she would write more Gemma Doyle books. I love me some Gemma and Kartik.
4. JK Rowling - I really wish we could have some books written when Snape was in school, or when Snape was growing up. Anything really. ANYTHING!
5. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - I know he's dead, but I need some more Sherlock Holmes stories in my life. I love them, but it gets old reading the same story over and over and over again.
6. Sarah Addison Allen - I love reading her books. They are enchanting and beautifully written and make the South come alive. I hope she writes a ton more.
7. Neil DeGrasse Tyson - I love his books on astrophysics. He takes something crazy complicated and makes it easy to understand. Hopefully he'll continue to do so.
8. Lauren Willig - I love her Pink Carnation series. I hope it never ends!
Those are the few I can think of. I love Stephen King and Phillipa Gregory, but they write so many great books I can't keep up!Pin It