Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Question Friday


Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? 
Fly. I love planes. Though as I get older they are starting to make me a little nervous. Defying gravity and all. But I still like them, and most of the places I want to go are far away, so I'll fly.

If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?
Egypt. I know they are in a state of turmoil currently, but it is seriously the most amazing place I've ever been. I met nothing but the nicest people, saw absolutely awe-inspiring things, learned about their wonderful culture. It is honestly just amazing. I love it. One of my biggest fears is that I'll never go back. It would be the saddest thing.

Should grown women wear leggings?
Sure, if worn properly. I just got a pair from No-nonsense to review, and I'll admit, I'm a little confused as how to rock them, but I'm gonna figure it out.  If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?Enrique Iglesias. I just think he has a cool name. But seriously, now that my name doesn't have Renee in it, I love it.

What magazines to you have subscriptions to?

Uhmmm, all of them? It is seriously an addiction. I get Good Housekeeping, Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, and a couple others in the mail. I get Marie Claire,  Glamour, Parenting - the Early Years, Martha, and some others on my nook. I have had to clean out my hoard of magazines since we moved, it was taking over my house. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i would go to Egypt too!!!! My niece just got back (safely) yesterday from studying abroad in college

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from 5QF,I used to have tons of magazine subscriptions, but they would just sit there. I am so bad about collecting and not reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a leggin' wearin' fool myself and love them - long shirts and boots!
    New follower~~hope to get a follow back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.