Saturday, September 29, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (13)

Blogging
Bloggers. TURN OF CAPTCHA!
Crafts using Crafty Chica's New Line My project will be on Sunday's post!

Toddler School & Crafts
30 Awesome Apple Activities
Monster Books for Kids
Pirate Crafts for Little Ones
Autumn Leaf Crowns

Family
A little girl adopted from China on her home country. So lucky that she has the best mom ever.
Momphemisms. Hilarious and true.

Recipes (Paleo-friendly, or could be with slight variations)
Sante Fe Turkey Burgers
Delicious Stuffed Peppers
Baked Chicken Legs

Teaching
Brag Tags and Character Counts

Other
Female Empowerment Anthems

 


There was no link on pinterest so if
this is yours please let me know so I can
give you credit. 






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have to say if a guy tried the "are you google" line on me I would probably burst out laughing and then laugh some more, lol. That is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO I love this post - so much awesomeness and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.