Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introducing Once a Week Chic

Once A Week Chic: Shop this week's look nowYou may not know this, but I love fashion. I get all the magazines and have an awesome pinterest board full of amazing outfits that I would love to wear. You know what I wear everyday? Pajamas. And when I do get dressed, it is almost always Jeans and t-shirt. It's just what I do. I would love to wear cute outfits, but I am the WORST at putting together a cute outfit. Luckily, there is an awesome new website that can help people like me.

Once a Week Chic is an amazing concept. Every week they will feature one absolutely amazing outfit. You can buy the entire outfit, clothes and accessories, for $149. These outfits aren't chinzy either. These are high-end items. I am so excited. To join, just got to their website Onceaweekchic.com. They are just getting started, so join before all your friends do. That way you can be like please, I already have that outfit. Or just join and don't tell your friends that way you have better clothes than them. Sara-Marie, I'm looking at you.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea... I'm always in jeans and a t-shirt - I'd love to have an already put together outfit on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could splurge like that! They look quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out you can just get bits of pieces of the outfit, you don't have to order the whole thing! This week's dress isn't really my thing, but I LOVE the skull bracelet that they posted, so I'm going to order just that!

      Delete
  3. as long as I dont see the whole neighborhood in the same outfit, becasue with my lack of fashion sense I wil be in the outfit as it was sent to me I need to check them out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.