Friday, September 28, 2012

ABCmouse.com Preschool & Kindergarten Curriculum

I am always looking for new ways to educate CJ. I am loving the website ABCmouse.com.  It has entire years worth of lesson plans from preschool through kindergarten. CJ doesn't actually play on the computer, but I use the lesson plans to help figure out some of our activities for the day.

ABC Mouse offers a full online curriculum for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten in the subjects of reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music. Children can start anywhere and move through the curriculum at their own pace! ABC Mouse has won numerous awards, including the Parent's Choice, Teacher's Choice, and Mom's Choice GOLD awards! Get your first month FREE!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.