Sunday, September 2, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (9)



Family
Amazing Birth Story 
How to Get Ready for Fall 
101 Hobbies for Mom I need to get a life. 

Health and Beauty
Healthy is the new Skinny. Personally I think that happy is the new skinny, but this is a step in the right direction.

Blogging & Blogs
One of my favorite blogs had to shut down. Bullying sucks.
I am obsessed. It is a blog pretending to be Suri's burn book about all the other Hollywood babies. Hilarious. 
Blog Readers Blog Pet Peeves I agree with all of these. Especially Captcha. Hate that thing.
My new favorite blog. She makes the most amazing quiet book pages for her kids. Amazeballs. 

Education
Resources for Studying French Made for homeschoolers, but would work for everyone.
Hunger in the Schools Being hungry sucks. 
Huge (and I mean huge) Collection of Early American History Readers I am bookmarking this for when I have to teach American History. 
Ultimate List of Living Books  Learn history through great literature. 
Is it ok to end a sentence with a preposition?  Not according to my grammy, but the mean ol schoolmarm has other ideas.

Recipes
My favorite Hummus Recipe Very easy to personalize with different flavors. 



I die. Look at this gorilla. I freaking love any sort of monkey-like creature.
They don't call me MamaMunky for nothing.
 


Happy September everybody!! I can't even believe how fast this year has gone past. Winter is coming! But first, my favorite... Fall!!! Crunchy colorful leaves, apple cider, Halloween! Love it! 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love that breastfeeding video! I'm only planning on having one kid, but I hope I get it figured out fast enough to be like that woman. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :) http://cbulife.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-was-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.