Saturday, September 22, 2012

Things I Found on the Interwebs (12)

Meet my son, Happy Feet.


So hubby and I have decided to start the whole food/paleo diet. I don't think it should be called a diet, because like Sara says, we aren't starving ourselves. We are eating tons of food, it is just all healthy food. I'm telling you without Sara's blog, I would have no idea what to feed CJ. If it is simple enough to please Mark, it'll please CJ. (FYI, Sara's hubby Mark is one of my best friend's from college if you are trying to figure out that relationship.) So if you have any tips on following this diet and feeding a toddler, let me know. Here is what I have planned for the week. I've found that with paleo, I need to plan out every single meal - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. If I don't know what we are making, I will end up grabbing something quick and easy which might not be the healthiest. I've got a new Paleo board on pinterest if you are interested in checking it out.

S - Fruit salad, Avocado egg salad on lettuce, Morrocon burgers with sweet potato fries.
S - Bacon & eggs, Ham/turkey on cucumber slices with fruit, Pesto roasted chicken.
M - 2 ingredient pancakes with honey, tuna salad on lettuce with fruit, spaghetti squash.
T - Smoothie, avocado cucumber tomato & turkey, taco salad with guacemole & salsa on lettuce
W - spinach, tomato, bacon omelet, carrots, cucumbers, & broccoli in hummus, something with broccoli bites for dinner.

Books

Family
Recipes
5 tips for eating clean.

School for Toddlers
C is for Cupcake
A bajillion Fall Activities
Fashion
Momma's Closet Great tips on developing and shopping for your own style.
Flat Iron Curls Sara was supposed to teach me this but Paper Mama taught me first. :)

Life
How to Escape from Zip-Ties Essential info.

As usual, you can find other awesome stuff I find during the week on pinterest.


I want to do science with them.





WHY DID YOU MARRY BLAKE?! GAH!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Lol...I love the 3rd ecard. It drives me nuts when people say "I seen."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for paleo! :) Preparation is key and this meal plan sounds wonderful! And I love your collection of e-cards - especially the one about shaving and Love! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to mention that I love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made it at 2 o'clock this morning. I can't sleep when bubba works overnight.

      Delete
  4. I just wrote a Paleo post! So exciting to see it spreading! And the phone picture... LOL. I might be a 21 year old and have grown up with a phone in hand, but at least my mom taught me when to PUT IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love the "I seen" one. It drives me crazy when people say that! Finally, there really is an ecard for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.