Friday, September 21, 2012

Kranich's Jewelry Review

Are you a jewelry person? I love jewelry, the way it shines and sparkles, and adds that little extra something something. Unfortunately, I don't wear much other than my wedding band. Earrings make my ears itch, bracelets get in my way, and rings turn my skin colors. I'm a mess I know. 
Then the lovely people over at Kranich's Jewelry contacted me to see if I wanted to test out a piece of jewelry. I hemmed and hawed because I was a little worried. I didn't want to order something and then have to hate it and give it a terrible review. But I also thought all over their jewelry was gorgeous! First world problems. In the end, I decided to give it a go. Here is my review of Kranich's Jewelry. 



First off, it was so hard to decide what to test out! It was a cross between the blue topaz and diamond bracelet or the diamond infinity ring. I decided that since I knew bracelets would drive me insane I would choose the ring.

I am so glad that I chose the ring!! Since I got it, the only time I've taken it off is when I shower. I am wearing it right now as I type. It is one of my favorite things I've ever gotten to review. Ok let me finish gushing and give you the details.

The ring is called the “Sterling Silver Everlon Diamond Knot Ring”. It is in the shape of the infinity symbol, which I love. In the loop is a .04 carat diamond. That sounds small, but it is so sparkly! Right outside the ring is slightly beveled which makes it have the perfect amount of sparkle. I am happy to report that my finger has definitely not turn green. The ring retails for $109 which I think is a great price! There is also a matching bracelet, necklace, and earrings! You can have a whole matching set.  I promise you will not be disappointed in Kranich's Jewelry. The staff that I dealt with were extremely nice, the ring arrived very fast, and it was just a wonderful experience. Check out their gorgeous engagement rings and watches, among other types of jewelry. You can find them at kranichs.com, on facebook, and on twitter
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous ring! I love the selection that this jewelry store has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful ring! And agreed, $109 is a good price for that ring.

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ring :) I couldn't decide either, it was so hard. I almost took the ring and then decided at the last minute to take the ruby bracelet. Looking at your post..i kind of wish I had took the ring, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd wear it, it's gorgeous. What a fun review!

    ReplyDelete