Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun Meme Friday!

Go here to see the other participants.

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton. I love the feel of nice clean, crisp, cotton sheets. 
2. What time zone are you in?
Eastern. If I'm not, my brain refuses to cooperate. Made life in Egypt and Korea kind of tough.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Thanksgiving! I love the family, home-y, sort of feeling you get. I can't wait to hold it in my own household. 
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
It used to be chocolate milk with peppermint schnapps, but I haven't drank since before I got pregnant. I love egg nog too, but only a little bit. It's so thick. I also love warm apple cidar. Yum. 
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
President of the US. No matter what, you get blamed for everything. Even things that are completely out of your hands. You're one person fighting against a group of people (Congress and the Senate) just trying to do what's right. I felt this way with Clinton, I felt this way with Bush, and I feel this way with Obama. It is a thankless job. 
Go here for all participants. 

1. If you could meet one person who has died, who would you choose?
Anne Boleyn. I just want to go back in time and give her a hug and tell her it's going to be ok. Let her know that her daughter becomes one of the greatest queens that ever lives. 
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate definitely. 
3. What do you do in your free time?
This blog. And read. 
4. What movie are you looking forward to this year?
Hunger Games. I looooved the books so I am really hoping that they do a good job. I was a little apprehensive about their actor choices, but now that I've seen the teaser posters, I feel a little better about it.
5. Spontaneity or planning ahead?
With a baby, there's not really much room for spontaneity. Anything we do requires a fully stocked diaper bag with epi-pen, benadryl, and dairy free snacks.

Go here for the other participants.

Q:  If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

This is a really tough one. There's the Harry Potter universe of course. There's Lizzie Bennett, Captain Hook, Gemma Doyle... Then there's Sherlock Holmes. I honestly don't know. There's just so many that I love. I would definitely serve chicken parmesan though. It's my favorite. 

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great choices on characters and food.
    Just hoping through!
    New Follower!
    Cana Elene (Giveaway going on!)
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love clean crisp sheets too if i had a maid id have freshly laundry sheets every night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh...Captain Hook. He'd be fun. Especially the Dustin Hoffman version in Hook. "You are home, Jack." Creepy.

    I would literally pay lots of money to meet Anne Boleyn. Did you watch The Tudors?

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a dinner table you have there! I think Lizzie and Gemma would get on well. Maybe Lizzie could fix Gemma up with one of Darcy's friends?

    Thanks for visiting my blog this FF. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone from HP would be an excellent dinner guest!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hop they don't mess up The Hunger Games movie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.