Saturday, October 8, 2011

Review: Baby Shower Fun Book


My cousin Amanda, who is like a sister to me, is 20 weeks pregnant with her first baby. I couldn't be more excited. So when I saw that Baby Shower Fun Book by Darecki Daniels-Youman was a choice for a book to review, I definitely had to get it to see if it would work for her. I'm hosting her baby shower. This book is perfect. 

Each of the first 50 pages has questions on it for each guest to fill in. The guest makes their best guess on the baby's birthdate, height, weight, hair and eye color. They even guess how long the mom will be in labor! 

After that are the pages for the guests to fill in their motherly advice. Since my cousin has no clue when it comes to babies, this will be really helpful. I'm trying to come up with the perfect advice for her. Any ideas? 
Then finally there are pages to put pictures from the baby shower. Pictures of the mom-to-be, tables, groups, and the hostess. There's also blank pages for the shower invitation and registry cards. 

I only found a few negatives with this book. First, the book is huge in itself. Second, the pages to be filled in by the guest take up a whole page with really big font. It looks like the font size used with books for people who have a hard time reading. That's it though. Otherwise an awesome book.

This will be a great keepsake for my cousin and her baby. I highly recommend it. Go here to purchase this book from Dorrance Publishing.



 I received a complimentary copy of (Book Title) as a member of the    
    Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team.  Visit dorrancebookstore.com
    to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.