Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon

I am participating in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon! The goal is to just read as much as you can in three days. I've decided that for those three days I am going to read "Halloween-y" books. So these are the books I've decided to attempt to read.

1. Mina by Marie Kiraly
2. Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin
3. Faust by Goethe
4. Reaper by Rachel Vincent
5. Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer
6. Heart of the Witch by Alicia Dean
7. The Phantom of Pemberley by Regina Jeffers
8. Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
9. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

I doubt I'll get through even three of these books, but I will make every attempt! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I absolutely love Neverwhere! Great choices. I too want to fit it some more Halloween-y books, but I don't have too many. Good luck and happy reading! :D

    Rebecca @ Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a long reading list - I don't think I can manage more than four-five.
    Neverwhere has been on my reading list for so long, but I just never get around to it. I've heart it's great - I can't not like a Gaiman book, though. I had borrowed Goethe's Faust from my library, but couldn't find time to read it back then. Hope you enjoy it! Good luck with the Read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.