Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Visit to the Fair

This past Sunday we went to the Topsfield Fair. We had a lot of fun. CJ was a big fan of all the animals. He would just go ooooooh every time he saw them. He loved the Clydesdale until he got too close. Then he wasn't a fan. It is really hard to find food for CJ to eat out in public now that we know we have to avoid dairy completely. Milk protein is in everything! He ended up eating some hot dog and some of Craig's turkey leg. Good times had by all.
Let's get this show on the road. I got goats to see.


Emo alpaca.

Peek-a-boo.

I think this is my favorite picture of CJ and I ever.

Watching the Clydesdale.

Talking to the blacksmith about learning how to be one.

Time to go home, I need a nap!
This was the first time I've been to the fair since I was a kid. It was tons of fun.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.