Thursday, October 13, 2011

Join Barefoot Books

As you can see from some of my posts, in addition to the widgets on my page, I am a Barefoot Books ambassador. What exactly is a Barefoot Books ambassador? Basically, I sell children's books and toys from the Barefoot Books company. I wrote a post before, found here on who Barefoot Books are. Now I'm going to tell you why you should join.

First of all, there's the quality of merchandise that you are sharing. These books and toys are gorgeous. The hubby gets mad at me because as many books as I sell, I buy for CJ. So I'm not exactly making bank over here, but it is fun. Each month, they feature new books and have different books on sale. This month, in honor of Halloween, they're featuring books such as The Abominable Snowman for ages 6-11 and The Barefoot Book of Monsters for ages 3-7.

Then there's the perks. For every book you purchase, you get 20-40%. Your percentage is based on your level. You start off at 20% (not too shabby) and only go up from there. You also earn loyalty points which you can also use to purchase new books.

You can sell your books online through your own marketplace. See mine here. You can also sell to schools and other companies. You can also use Barefoot Books to do fundraisers for schools or churches or just about anything. You can sell the books through book parties as well. Sort of like you would with Scentsy or Pampered Chef.

Barefoot Books just started a new thing for new ambassadors. Now when you sign up as a new ambassador, you get the Barefoot Books ambassador starter kit. It includes marketing materials, such as catalogs and bags, in addition to 18 books. It's an amazing deal.

You also get a ridiculous amount of help, both from Barefoot Books and from your team. Barefoot Books provides tons of marketing materials and videos to help you learn how to market your business. Your team leaders are always there to help you in any way.

If you are interested, click on the button below.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.